Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Army Bullshit

Okay...so here we go. Gloves are OFF! I am tired of reading deployment nonsense that has no truth to it. Face it, the Army is the Army. I am SO over the Army nonsense. I have my reasons which I will gladly share. First, the commander's wife. OMG...not enough words. My yahoo was hacked and the dumb bitch actually thought it came from me. Could have been forgiven had she not included the commander, rear detachment commander, both FRG leaders, and my husbands personal and private email accounts all condemning me and telling me I needed help. Who the HELL clicks on a SPAM link. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB bitch(and yes, watch me curse like a sailor courtesy of my Naval Officer background). All for a spam email. The dumb bitch dared to ruin my reputation because she was too stupid to recognize a SPAM email. A NICE person would have, I don't know, maybe EMAILED or CALLED ME?! Now those of you reading might think I'm being harsh. Bottom line is she tried, based on what an animal could see was false, to hurt not only me but my husband as well. I can take it, but mess with my family and I will come at you with EVERYTHING I have and to be honest, I'm cute, smarter than most, and and have a thick skin so bring it! Bottom line, not cool! You wish to fuck with me, go ahead. I'm a big girl. Bring it on (if you dare), but my hubby...he's an innocent bystander and should not have been included in this delusional bitches bullshit! A reminder to those of you that are not family...he's deployed. So this attack came as I am trying to take care of a 2 and 4 year old alone. Not cool. I start back at my blog with reality and ready and willing to take on the bullshit as I see it. NO MORE NICE ARMY wife. Over it. I am SOOOOOOO tired of reading these deployment blogs that are full of absolute nonsense. What is up with that?! Are you all on prozac? Is everyone too afraid of the realities of a deployment?! Not me. Here comes the good, benign, bad, and really ugly. As those of us on the real know...it sucks but there are also some AMAZING times. How often as an adult woman do you get to start a friendship with just the two of you? OR be able to concentrate on yourself without worrying about your significant other?! Here we go. Pete left in October so I am a little behind but ready a willing to share it on the real. the good, bad, ugly, and amazing. I hope you all stick with me.

Love,
April