Sunday, November 25, 2007

5 months

My little guy is now 5 months old! I can't believe it! He is such a big ball of fun now. He loves to play and will spend hours in his room going from place to place playing with his different toys. We have had to say good-bye to our well used bouncer chairs. He hates to lean back and now wants to always sit up, thus creating a no go for the laid back bouncers. It has become such an amusement to Pete and I to see him lean forward and turn his head around to check out everything!

He is now wearing 6-9 month clothes, with the tops being almost too small and the bottoms being too big. He has such broad shoulders (need them with his big head!) and a tiny booty! He's rolling over and loves to be in his walker. He has started to reach out and grab whatever he can get his hands on, so I am becoming very good at quickly taking out whatever he has before he can get it in his mouth.

He is such a personality now and has a clear idea of what he likes and what he doesn't-whether it's people, toys, or activities. The cats have become quite the object of fascination and I can see him plotting for the time when he can chase them down and grab their tales on his own! They better watch out!

Thanksgiving is over, and Christmas is on it's way. I am so excited for his first Christmas! We're not going to decorate here too much, but we will be spending the day with my parents (yeah!), and their house is always quite the sight to see! His first stocking is already out and ready to be hung over there! I've found the baby book that tells the real story of Christmas (no stupid Santa nonsense in our home!) and I can't wait to share it with him!

I can't wait to see what changes this next month brings for Pres! Pics to come soon!

No comments: