Sunday, November 4, 2007

He's getting so big!!!

The first three pics were taken two days ago. I was finally able to capture Pres sucking in his bottom lip! It's his favorite activity and leads to a constant struggle to keep him from getting a rash there. I'm using lanolin right now, but if anyone has any other suggestions, I'm all ears!!! The three with Pres and I are from today and are mainly for my hubby to see us!


The lip suck!


Hello little Pete!!!!


Don't you love the shirt?! I think it makes him look like he should be in Miami playing checkers with the old men!!!!




1 comment:

April Elizabeth said...

In case anyone is wondering why my couches are one in front of the other, my dad is putting up a wall where the couch usually is...not that anyone will really care, but my house is not a mess!!!!