Saturday, February 13, 2010

The new "member" of our family!

Two years ago when Preston was born, Pete traded in his dream truck for our awesome family SUV. He took my smaller SUV and gave me the nice, leather dream car. He's been driving around in my old car for the past two years and has taken a lot of ridicule from the guys-especially over the past year in flight school! Apparently it is just not cool to drive around in a mommy SUV!!!! I share all of this so that you understand his excitement over his beautiful brand new Mustang or as Pres calls it: "Daddy's new race car"!!!!!

Introducing the car that will make the other men green with jealousy instead of burst into laughter when he pulls up for PT in the morning! (Pete told me I had to post pictures of the front, back, side, and inside.)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh pretty! Congrats Pete! Layla calls T's car Lightning McQueen :P

April Elizabeth said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megan!!!!!

Keitha said...

Niiiiiiiice!!!!