Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crossroads

Pete and I are standing at a crossroads for our future right now. We have a couple of different opportunities; each one will completely take our lives on a different course. We've been talking about them and going over the pros and cons of each. In the midst of all of this decision making, we've been doing the last of the remodel for our sweet little condo. Stress has now taken on a whole new meaning and let me tell you going without an operating kitchen for a month is not something I EVER want to do again!



(Here is a small sample of my "stress". Imagine all of this mess with an infant!)

Out with the old!
No sink!



This is where the stove should be!

No countertops or sink!

The tile work we have been doing.












In having said all of that, I am glad we got our feet wet with this small place. We've learned a lot about rennovating without losing our shirts and are looking forward to not being so green with our next purchase! The work here will be finished in another week, and our place goes from "FOR RENT" to "FOR SALE"! It is exciting and sad at the same time-especially since our next move will completely change our lives.

I've been thinking a lot about all of this upcoming change; while I am SO ready to move on, I am nervous at the same time. Today however, I was looking into the clear, big, blue eyes of my son and I realized that no matter what comes, we will be okay. He has come and made us a family. We will be leaving this home full of wonderful memories and lots of love! Who knows where we will be in the next three months, but with my two boys by my side,the support of my wonderful FF gals, and my family,I'm up for anything!