Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To my FF ladies

Just looking at this picture brings back memories!!!! Look how swollen my feet where! Yuck! Glad to not be the fat one in the group pic this year!!!!!








My dear, sweet friend in Christ is coming to visit me this month! Yeah A.K.!!!! I can't wait. Thank you to Cpt. K for having training duty and letting me borrow his wife!

Dear: my wonderful girlies,

It seems as if unbeknown st to us, we are starting a tradition. We will all come together again this summer to celebrate the coming of a new baby! You other two without any kiddies better watch out! Every time we all get together and pray, one of us ends up pregnant! I just booked my flight to STL and I am so excited. I'm also a little nervous as I am bringing Pres with me. Traveling on a plane with a baby by myself is a little daunting to me! Luckily I found nighttime flights and I was able to book a non-stop one out there. He should sleep the whole way. Needless to say, when we all get together if I am a little cranky, be patient with me. At least this time I will not be 8 months preggo and swollen like the Macy's Day blimp!!! We reserve that right to our dear C.L. for all of the preggo ickyness this year; although knowing her, she's still going to look like a model! I fully look to flying out to NH or NY for J.T.'s baby shower the next summer (I told you I was praying!)

As a bonus, I get to spend time with C.L.'s wonderful family. They are always so kind to me. I can't wait to see everyone and spend time with you all. We are going to make such a crowd when you add in C.L.'s sisters!!!!!!

Love to you all!
April