Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cardio Update

So...I went to the cardiologist yesterday and got the same news I get every time. My heart is tachycardic. I really would like to tell them, "DUH"...I mean isn't that why I keep having to go to the cardiologist?! Can you tell I am really starting to get tired of having to go to the doctor? The long and short of it is that they want to increase my meds (same as last time) and this time I am going to be a good patient and do what they say. I have a month left until my big OB appointment and I am only 50mg away from the max dose. I am praying that this dose will put my heart rate at what the docs want so that I can have some sort of peace and be able to deliver naturally and when Ashlyn is ready to come.

Pete was able to come with me to this visit, so he was able to share the annoyingness of the whole thing with me. I met with the PA and she talks super fast and is very perky. She really needs pom-poms in her hands as she meets with you! I thought Pete was going to throw his phone at her. Instead he made gestures behind her back and was able to make the appointment go by much faster for me than it usually does! Thank you hubby!!!!!!

This afternoon is my OB appointment so I will have some new ultrasound pics tomorrow!

I'll end this post with a picture of Preston because his silly self always makes me feel better! He's become really interested in my slippers lately and walks around the house in them. This particular picture was taken when I was trying to get him dressed for the day. All I got was his jammie shorts off before he went and got the slippers and a couple of hats. I couldn't be mad because he was just too darn cute! It never fails to make me laugh to see him clomping along, tripping over his own feet!

3 comments:

chrissy said...

I love how your kids can just make everything melt away! They are truly gifts from God!!! I will be waiting to hear about your appointment, I pray it goes well;)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad Pete was able to go with you. Gestures behind perkys back must have made things SO much easier. Kudos to Pete! :0)

Keitha said...

That's funny about the pom-poms! You should tell her to: Give you a D, give you an U, give you a H!"