Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shaving Cream fun!

In an effort to spend as much time as possible off of my feet-a venture not easy with a toddler- I have had to get creative. This past week I moved Pres' play table into the kitchen and covered it with shaving cream. We had a great time playing with it. The only really funny part was that Pres refused to have more than one finger at a time with shaving cream on it. He was so dainty looking trying to ram his cars into the shaving cream while at the same time keeping his hands clean.






3 comments:

Jackie in Denver, :D said...

looks like a lot of fun to me, :). Brings back memories. When I was in private school, I had pregnant teacher and she had us do spelling tests on our desks with shaving cream. It was fun and helped her out

Keitha said...

I love how he gently is holding the cars careful not to get his hands in the shaving cream!

chrissy said...

So fun! Preston has a pretty great mom;)