Friday, July 18, 2008

It's official...Pres is All-American

I took Pres today for his first official trip to the playground. He's been before, but this was the first time since he started walking. He really wasn't too interested. He was really into the truck in the parking lot. He spent the whole time we were there walking around this F-150. After I had my fill of walking around the stupid truck (I mean...really...he couldn't go down the slide just once?!) I took him to McDonald's for his first official Happy Meal. This was a HUGE hit. He are the entire thing. There was nothing left but an empty high chair tray! The great thing about feeding your child absolute rubbish is that they then fall prey to the carb overload and take a loooooooong nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! My son was obessed with all school buses. It went on for years!

Anonymous said...

This makes it easy to buy for him now!! Trucks, trucks and more trucks! Ryan wouldn't approve of the McDonalds....that's why I will have to hide it! he he

April Elizabeth said...

No school buses...yet!

We will just have to go together Chrissy! Trucks are definitely a BUG hit! That book that we have about raising sons talks about things like that. Needless to say, I am supposed to encourage this! BOYS!