Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Quick update for Jackie in Denver!!! :)

Just some quickie bullet points until I have more time:

-I've been traveling this summer so I've been super busy.

-I just got back from Woodstock, New Brunswick in Canada and had a wonderful time with Chrissy and her in-laws. That part of Canada looks a lot like upstate NY with the exception of lots of Tim Horton's. (for those of you who don't know, this is the end all and be all for coffee and donuts in that part of the country-or so I was told over and over again!)

-Pete and Pres had a great time being boys while I was gone and somehow male bonding now consists of buying a new flat screen TV and Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs to watch in Blue Ray?!

-Pres is walking!!!!!!!!!

-No good offers on the house, so keep up in your prayers for that.

-We've made some new friends, and I am enjoying lots of play dates with Holli and Colton.

-There are a lot of opportunities coming our way, so there is sure to be crazy change this winter.

-I am waiting for pictures from my Canada trip and will talk more about that when they come. As the saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words," and the pics can be my words.

In a quick closing: "Christina Lynn, thank you so much for your never-failing honesty, love, sisterhood, and friendship." "It is truly an honor to call you 'friend'".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, April, you are just too kind, :D.
Thanks for the updates. Cool about Preston walking, :).
Thanks for the cute pic of Preston, its adorable, :).