Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some things were not meant to be seen in high definition...




...specifically a lot of skateboarders! Pete is really into any and all X games types of sports. Lately we've been watching the Dew Tour. It is really fun to watch and I am always amazed at what these boys (a lot of them can't even drive!) can do-especially since my skateboarding consists of sitting on a board and falling off! Despite their skills, I have been taken aback while watching them on our new TV with our HD box. The nicest thing I can say would be that there is a reason God gives certain people lots of money-it helps the homely guys score the ladies. So to close this silly little ramblings...not all things are meant to be seen clearly. I would much prefer that they nix the closeups!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a silly goose!!

April Elizabeth said...

Chrissy~In their defense, I wouldn't want to be seen in HD either!!!!!