Sunday, October 5, 2008

...and baby #2 makes four

Well, here we go again. I went to my new Aviation unit down in Clearwater for drill this weekend. It seems certain news hits my cell phone when I am away with the Army. For the second time in two years, I got a picture text from April of a POSITIVE pregnancy test. Yes, that's right, # 2 will be a spring baby. We are excited to add another Dean and to reuse all of the stuff we got for Preston. (Chrissy and Ryan, can we have that stuff back when your done?! LOL!!!) For my Mom and Dad, this will be their 8th grandchild. Good luck at Christmas!! Anyways, we will keep you all posted through the blog, so check back frequently.

8 comments:

April Elizabeth said...

Yes, well...that's how it always happens. God waits to give us our confirmation! The nauseous of the past two weeks, the apple juice thing, and the big...ummmm...well you know boobs were also other big indicators...no matter what those first few tests said!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you all!

Anonymous said...

Tell your hubby your not getting anything back!!LOL! It will be perfect timing to start shipping things back your way. Can't wait to find out the sex!!!

Tammy Reedy said...

Congratulations! That is great news!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! WHAT A BLESSING!!!! NOW ADAM AND I ARE REALLY BEHIND....LOL!

Anonymous said...

hey, April.
when can we chat again?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations April!!!!