Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We have had a great day today! We went to Dothan this morning to get the supplies we needed to clean up the garage! My awesome hubby has wordlessly allowed me to go all "pregnant nesting" on him, and without question came up with a plan to clean the garage, fix up the backyard, and get new sheets! I love that man!

Last night was our official V-day celebration though. I was not feeling well, so I took a nap when Pres did and woke up at dinner time to find this:

Flowers and a card on the table




Wonderful smells of yummy food were drifting through the house upon my wake up and the culprits of that were Texas toast, caesar salad and spaghetti and meatballs! (Pete made the meatballs himself and they were delicious!)






To top it all off, Pete had a video for Pres ready to go and Pres happily ate his spaghetti while Pete and I were able to enjoy a meal for two!



Have I mentioned that I LOVE this man????!!!!





I wish everyone a wonderful day like I've had!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! Now the real question is...did he do the dishes too???

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to wake up! We are pretty blessed with some amazing husbands! Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

That's great :D My day has been a lot of cleanin up around the house. Layla and I went to Winn Dixie and then made cookies. A pretty boring day here but Im still happy!

Anonymous said...

Preston is getting so big and so CUTE!! You look great! Thank you for your support, I greatly appreciate it!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

awww, how sweet. Yeah, you have a great guy! I have a great guy too. I am not sure if I told you, but we went away for the weekend. Friday night Ravan was with us and Saturday at 3 we took him to my parents house. We had a night alone. We went to a hot springs resort, nice and romantic. I love him so much and I feel so lucky to have him in my life. I can't believe how lucky I got. :D.