Saturday, February 7, 2009

If only...

If only I had a camera with me on our trip to Dothan today. If I did here's what I would have taken a picture of:

The woman in the daisy dukes, tank top, and cowboy boots that had NO business being in daisy dukes.

The young kid with the Afro all thugged out in his clothes with the exception of the bright glittery belt around his pants!

The woman in the stall next to me at the Barnes and Noble who decided that a public restroom was a good place to have a blowout and a...make her own special music the whole time I was trying to pee. (I have no shame in admitting that I said "ew" and then proceeded to laugh my head off!)

The man drooling on a bench in the middle of the mall with a Nascar shirt on and his fly undone.

And last but certainly not least, my own son on his belly in the middle of the food court, trying to slide around on the floor!

Life is certainly interesting for us here in the deep south! You don't need tv, just a bag of popcorn and a nice comfy bench to people watch on!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to paradise :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like perfect entertainment to me, :D. Hope you guys are doing well. We are fine. I need to send you an email, I will do that tonight or tomorrow. My love to you guys, as always, :)

Anonymous said...

HA! That's better than the old men in thongs we have on the beaches here in Miami (take that mental picture with you!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like home!