Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow...in this part of Alabama?!

UPDATE!!! It's snowing take 2!!!!!!!!

The snowflakes got even bigger this afternoon!








*************************************************************************************

I was woken up this morning by a very enthusiastic Pete who came in screaming, "It's snowing!" This woke me right up and I stumbled to the living room to look out the window. Sure enough, there were tiny little flurries! For a Florida girl, this is quite exciting! Needless to say, I made Pete grab the camera and take some pictures.

(If you click on the picture to make it larger you can see the flurries!)





The real crazy part is that yesterday we washed one of the cars and were in our bathing suits!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL You're on top of it! Im just now loading my picture :P Craaazy weather here!

Anonymous said...

Snow???? What is snow???? LOL! Don't see that stuff here in south FL. Looks so pretty (from the warmth of my nice computer).

Katie said...

So FUN! I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Wish we could get snow. We barely have gotten anything. March is SUPPOSED to be the snowiest weather month and we are making record HIGHS, yesterday 74 and today 76. According to a local news' website is 75 now and its 3:30 in the afternoon.