Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Update

Last Friday Pete and I had the big OB appointment. We were all ready to go just in case and had all of our bags and stuff with us. To our amazement, everything was perfect. I've lost no more fluid and my heart rate was right where they want it to be!!!!! I think all parties involved were shocked!!! I was so excited! This means that for now, I am able to be normal. They have scheduled an inducement, but not until after 40 weeks. YEAH!!!!! I get to have the experience of going into labor on my own!!!!! This is what we have been praying for all along and God has been so gracious to allow us this wonderful blessing. They are still checking me at the cardiologist and OB each week and reserve the right to induce me, but much of the concern is gone! If Ashlyn comes now, she will be perfectly healthy! I didn't make it this far with my last pregnancy, so I am in new and uncharted territory as far as how big and uncomfortable I am and I couldn't be happier about it. Thank you to you all that have been praying with us on this crazy journey. We'll keep the blog updated with information and hopefully soon our new addition will be here. Pete bought me a wonderful new camera and laptop to take with me to the hospital so I will be able to put up pictures pretty quickly!

3 comments:

Keitha said...

Yeah!!!!

Jackie in Denver, :D said...

Glad that the two of you are healthy, :).

Katie said...

WONDERFUL news! Congrats and praise God!