Saturday, May 10, 2008

And they're off...almost

Tomorrow my girlie's and myself will become husband less for a few days. They are having a "guys weekend". Going to Vegas and gambling with the guys sounds very manly...like they are all dripping with machismo...uh-huuuuuh...not so much. Let me share a conversation that I had the pleasure of over hearing today. It went something like this:

Pete: "...no dude, you can only have a 3 oz bottle of something in a Ziploc bag. That's why I went out and bought the travel toothpaste, I'm really picky about that, I have to use MY kind..."

Ryan: "but what about my cologne?"

Pete: "cologne? What do you need Cologne for?" "you don't have to smell good for me."

Ryan: " no...I just like to wear cologne."

Pete: "OH, we can just go to some mall or something there and just spray some on."

Ryan: "dude...that's a really good idea."



Here is the really funny part. This was just a normal conversation between the two of them. Pete had no idea why I was laughing so hard!!!!! I guess you can domesticate a man a little too much!

All kidding aside: HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan is really upset....he even cried a little. He said he needs the cologne to pick up chicks. When your done laughing tell Pete not to forget his special toothpaste!

April Elizabeth said...

I'm still not done laughing, but don't worry...Pete remembered his special toothpaste. Lete's hope that they don't try to "sample" the cologne at Caesar's.

Katie said...

HA! That's so funny.

Cute green dress, April!

April Elizabeth said...

Thanks Katie!