Friday, May 16, 2008

One of those days...

Today has been one of those days that as a mom, I wish time would stop. Pres has been this big bundle of fun. NO crying, screaming, not napping, or being grumpy with me as I don't get the next bite in his mouth fast enough. He's been such a joy. Literally, as I sit here and write, he is taking his afternoon nap (I didn't even have to put music on for him!) and I am wishing he would wake up and play! These days are so special to me because they stay with me for the days when he cries at everything, won't sleep, and throws his food at me! I think God gives us Mother's these days to get us through the bad. These are the days where I would love to be able to have another one!

To end this post, I am going to say thank you to my beautiful son for being the light of my days (the good ones and the bad!) I love you Pres!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, very nice post. I can't wait to be a mom! Your post are very encouraging!

April Elizabeth said...

You will be a great mom my friend! Love ya!