Thursday, December 18, 2008

I finally look pregnant...not like I had too many cheeseburgers!!!

I've been stuck in that horrible phase where I just look a little plump in the mid section rather than pregnant. Most people I've met here haven't really even known and me in all of my vain glory have hated that they might think I am fat. (I know...it is not an attractive quality at all!)

A couple of factors keep me small in the beginning but the biggest one is my heart rate. It's so fast that I am constantly in aerobic state. Now that my meds are finally settled and my heart rate is back at 100 BPM, I am finally starting to show! YEAH!!!!

Let me just give a quick shout out to my new cleavage...HEL-LO and thank you baby # 2 for once again giving me Baywatch boobs!


Hey...where did the baby go?! See in this pic, I just look a little fat. While my tummy has been small, my hips sure have been in preparation for birth (as if I needed ANY more size in the hip area LOL!)




Perhaps I should have cleaned all of the stuff off of my sink before I took the pictures! This is Pres' new activity...to take everything out from underneath the sink and put it on top. When Pete comes home one of his first tasks is to baby proof the bathroom cupboards!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on pulling out of the fat stage! I loooved when I started looking pregnant and not "fluffy"...but then didnt like it again when I got huge lol If only I could stay 6 months preggo forever....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate that looking chunky part. You look great and still tiny!

April Elizabeth said...

LOL Megan! Chrissy...I'm not sure tiny will ever be associated with me my dear friend, but thank you anyways!

Anonymous said...

April - I think having those hips means its a girl! That was true for me at least. You look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

You look great April! Nice to know you can be pregnant and still have hot jeans!

Katie said...

Are you kidding?? You look GREAT! I'm jealous. I am enjoying my own Baywatch boobs, though. :) That is the only sad thing about saying goodbye to the preggo body... I hate saying goodbye to those after breastfeeding, boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little bump! You still look great!
I hated that in-between phase. I once had a male neighbor tell me at 5 months pregnant that I needed to go to the gym. Yeah. He didn't know I was pregnant. I made sure to tell him after that comment.