Thursday, September 18, 2008

Daddy Day

I titled this post "Daddy Day" because this Saturday all Pres wanted to do was be with Pete. From the moment he woke up yelling "Hiiiii Da-da" to naptime when he blew Pete and big smack with a "Mu-AH" "bi-yeeee daddy" on our way to his bed to finally bed time when daddy had to rock him to sleep, Pres was ALL about Pete. It was super cute and here are some pics of them doing boy stuff a.k.a. making a total mess of my house!




Snuggles for daddy after he woke up from his nap.


The obligatory picture for mommy...don't they look thrilled?!


Daddy simultaneously not missing his Premiership game and entertaining the kiddo.

Too cool for school! This cracks me up as he was shaking it all the way to give me a hug!

These next ones are Pete playing the guitar for Pres. He gets so excited and just runs in circles around Pete as he plays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat pictures!

Anonymous said...

very cute photos, :).

Anonymous said...

How sweet! How come Pete won't play guitar for us? I promise Ryan will dance around him just like Preston!

April Elizabeth said...

I don't know why he won't play the guitar...we could tell him that if he's embarrassed we could just have Ry hum the song!!!! LOL!