Monday, September 8, 2008

A little (big) rant...

Today started off to be a very promising day. Pres slept all through the night and woke up at 7am. He was happy and fun to be around. Nap time came and he went down like a champ UNTIL my annoying, overbearing, and self important Home Owner's Association president decided that he had to talk to me. He knocked on the door, I ignored it, after all nap time is when I do school. He knocked again, I ignored it again. He then began to ring the doorbell again and again and again and again. At this point, Pres is awake and screaming his head off, and I am irritated. To make it worse, he then begins to scream out my name!!!! Goodness. All of my blinds are shut and that is a big indication to GO AWAY! Rude, rude man. I throw open the door and he proceeds to tell me that the new grass they put in (on the common area) needs to be watered for 1 hour every day for the next 6 weeks. Uh-huh...okay...why is he telling ME this. I tell him that was the more idiotic excuse I have ever heard for his banging on my door repeatedly and not so nicely informed him that if he wanted it watered then he could do it himself! After all, that is why I pay $400.00 a month in home owner's fees, so they take care of that stuff. He then gets angry and says that the grass will die. At this point, Pres is still screaming and I had just had enough. I won't tell you what I said to him-it's not fit to print-but suffice to say I doubt he will ever knock on my door again. This afternoon, the sprinkler guys were here adding to the sprinkler system to water the grass. The moral of the story...sometimes it pays to be a big b*@#h.

No comments: