Friday, September 26, 2008

Pres likes his infant seat...15 months too late!

My dear friend Chrissy is about to pop any day now with the birth of her first son. I can't wait for him to get here. I've had tons of fun going through all of Pres' old toys and passing them along. It's a blessing to know that these things that Pres loved will now be able to be loved by baby A! Slowly but surely we've been sending everything out. This week the last items were sent. The stroller, car seat, and cradle.

Pete had them set out in the dining area so he wouldn't forget to take and have them shipped the other morning. I was making Pres' breakfast and didn't even think that he would be interested in the items. After all, the car seat has NO special memories for Pres. He hated that thing from the moment we put him in it and only slept in it when he had exhausted himself screaming! Having said this, imagine my surprise when I go to get Pres to feed him breakfast and I find him like this:


It was too much and I stood there taking as many pictures as I could. After all, I don't think I have any of him actually in it when he was little-he was always screaming!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is very adorable. he looks so cute, as always, :D

Anonymous said...

Oh no!
Maybe he just needed some closure on that chapter of his life! ;)

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Tammy Reedy said...

April, what is the "feedjit"? I am always looking at new things for my pages. What is your email address. I have somethingto tal kto you about, but don't want it posted yet. Bye... Thanks...Tammy

Katie said...

I have carseat criers, too!! NOT fun memories. These pics are so cute. What a precious boy.