Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pres "fixing" the table, diaper shenanigans, and pencil fun

I am so busy lately that I barely have time to think. School is intense and the extra classes are giving me about two hours of homework a day. Sorry the blog has been neglected. We had a wonderful weekend and a great week.

Pres found a pencil the other day and I have no idea where it came from. I asked him to give it to me (which he did and is very good at doing) and then proceeded to tell him that it could hurt him. No more than seconds into my speech, I jab the pencil into my palm and hurt myself. This produced instant tears from me and a stunned look on Pres' face. Here's a pic of the damage.







Yesterday I was putting batteries in one of Pres' old toys for his friend Colton to play with. He watched me do it, reached for the screwdriver, then proceeded to flip the toy over and "work" on it, then flip it back to check it out just as I had. It was super cute! I think Colton was very happy that his friend made the toy work for him.








Other than that, Pres now will not keep his diaper on. It is becoming such a pain as he will take it off, throw it in the garbage and then proceed to run around the house naked. I wouldn't mind so much if this didn't leave me BIG pee pee messes to clean up! His tushy is cute and here's what I came out to the other morning after my shower. I'm not sure exactly what he was trying to do, but it sure is funny watching him try and fit in the back part of his Tonka truck!









This about sums up the past week pretty well! I just hope we get him potty trained before he starts to take off the poopy diapers! Heaven help me if we don't!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "fixing" pictures! They are sweet. Little boys are something else!

Anonymous said...

Look at my beautiful baby grandson! He's so sweet!

April Elizabeth said...

Aren't the fixing ones hilarious?! He amazes me all of the time!