Sunday, August 17, 2008

Disney Trip # 2

So...we did it, we finally took the plunge and bought season tickets to Disney. This allows us to go to all 4 parks whenever we want, with the exception of a few blackout dates. The blackout dates are holidays, and Pete and I will be in AZ for Christmas and AL for spring break, so it works out well. Pres LOVES the parks and is so good, that I spend the whole time pinching myself that I can have this much fun with a 14 month old!!!! Here are two pics from yesterday, or as I like to call it after a week of being stuck at home with a sick, cranky baby...FREEDOM DAY!!!! I'm sure you will all be soon sick of all of the Disney pics, but I can't help myself...despite being from Orlando, I LOVE THAT SILLY RAT MICKEY!!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is compared to the last trip there!!!!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, you enjoy that. My kids just wanted to know if we would ever GET to the park the first time we went... after the tram and the monorail and the lines... :)

April Elizabeth said...

LOL Katie! I know! Pres thinks they are all rides at this point, and claps and says "YEAH" as we are on them!