Friday, August 15, 2008

A shoe...in the dishwasher...I wonder how that happened?!

<
Why are you lurking around the dishwasher Pres?????


Wait a minute...why do I see daddy's tennis shoe in the middle of the doorway?








I should probably check out the dishwasher don't ya think?!




















Yep...there it is, daddy's shoe, I guess you thought it was dirty and needed to be clean!












P.S. Please disregard the fact that I do not "pre-wash" the dishes...that's what a dishwasher is for...right?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids will be kids, when can we chat again? I really enjoyed it, :)

Anonymous said...

That's funny.....maybe Pres will like to have things clean and tidy when he grows up?
He is a smart boy--knowing to put dirty things in the dishwasher!

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Is he trying to flush things down the toilet yet?

Katie said...

Haha- that's so cute!