Friday, August 1, 2008

Just for fun...

Not too sure if you can tell in this picture, but my little guy has no tush! It is so skinny that his pants always droop in the back! He looks like a wannabe rapper in this outfit. I'll let you all in on a little secret. Whenever you see Pres in camouflage...guess who dressed him????? I'll give you a hint...it begins with P and ends with E!















This is a great face! This is the look I get after I have had to "redirect" him from being naughty. Don't you just love the injustice in his eyes! How dare I stop him from climbing on the chair!






















Like father, like son! One of Pete's favorite snacks is to have a big apple. Pres loves them too! He won't even let me slice them anymore. He takes the whole apple and chows down while spitting out the peel all over the floor. Fun for him, not so much fun for me, but it keeps him occupied and really seems to help out on the bad teething day...especially if I keep them in the fridge!



6 comments:

benjity said...

I need you to teach me about blogging - labels and all!
I share Pres's tastes! An apple is a daily 'must' for me!! And it MUST be green! Does he like red ones?
Thanks for your encouraging comments. I love you!

benjity said...

P.S. can you send me the link to Chrissy's baby page again! I lost it! oops!

Anonymous said...

I love the poopy face! Priceless!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good pics of pres! He changes all the time. Ryan loves his apples too. Hope your having a great weekend!!

April Elizabeth said...

Chris-I hope Pres doesn't love his apples as much as Ry did! I remember Judy saying how many he would eat per week! He already has two waffles every morning for breakfast and he's only 1. I can't imagine when he gets bigger!

Abs-Pres will eat green or red, he doesn't care as long as it is not cut and is cold! I'll give ya a ring about the blogging stuff.

Katie said...

that is so cute!