Sunday, August 3, 2008

We've gotten a makeover!

...on the blog and in our living room! Finally starting to figure out this whole blog thing! Now, I can be creative and change it up whenever I get bored...which tends to happen often...just ask Pete who just had to shell out some moola because I wanted a new living room set when we have one that's not even two years old! I had to get a new one because my old one didn't match the new TV console that we had to buy because HE bought a new flat screen (don't you like my reasoning...it worked!) Here's the pics from the furniture store. I'll get some up of them in our house once they arrive! I can't wait!!!!!!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beauty of furniture with children-no sharp edges and dark colors!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!